Illinois Broker License Renewal Deadline
Licensed before November 2nd, 2019
12 hours of traditional CE to include 4 hours of Core, 8 Elective hours, of which one hour may be the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Course
Licensed on or after November 2, 2019 - October 31, 2021
45-hour Broker Post License Course must be completed by 4/30/2022.
*Note – the 45 hour curriculum includes the 1 hour of Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Licensed after November 1st, 2021
No CE required during this renewal period. A license issued during this period will have an expiration date of 4/30/2024.
Virtual Live Class
Commonly Asked Questions
The IDFPR- Division of Real Estate launched an updated renewal process that may be accessed via your IDFPR Online Services Portal Account. Below are a collection of links to help renewing licensees login, prepare, and submit the required License Renewal Application. If you do not have a Portal account, please see the Portal registration instructions below. If you have previously registered and are unable to log into your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your login information be reset.
If you are mailing a paper renewal please send it to: 320 W Washington St, 3rd Floor, Springfield IL 62786
Helpful links for Renewing licensees:
- Portal Registration Instructions
- Renewal website
- 2022 Broker Renewal Application (paper)
- 2022 Online Broker Renewal Help Sheet
- 2022 Online Residential Leasing Agent Renewal Help Sheet
- 2022 Residential Leasing Agent Application (paper)
- 2022 Broker Renewal CE Fact Sheet
- 2022 Leasing Agent Renewal CE Fact Sheet
- Catalog of Approved Real Estate CE Courses